Edit a Device and related elements such as; Information, icons and colors. View device information.
- ‘Edit Device’ can be accessed via Quick Access,
- – Click on the ‘Quick Access’ button next to a Device, then click on ‘Edit’.
‘Edit Object’ consists of 3 different tabs ;
- 1. Main
- 2. Icon
- 3. Info
The ‘Main’ section contains basic information related to a Device.
- – Name – Name of the device.
- – IMEI – IMEI number of the device.
- – Transport model – Model of the vehicle.
- – VIN – Vehicle VIN number.
- – Plate number – Vehicle plate number.
- – Icon – Choose device marker icon or upload your own, the icon will be used to display the object on the Map.
- – Tail color and points quantity – Set the color of tail root and points quantity which will be used to calculate the route by last received location points.
- – Group – Choose a group for a Device from pre-created groups list.
- – Driver – Choose a driver for a Device from pre-created drivers list.
- – Trailer – Choose a trailer for a Devicet from pre-created trailers list.
- – SIM card number – Number of the SIM card installed in the tracking device.
The ‘Icon’ section allows modifying the icon, tail and colors of the icon of a device on the map.
- – Shown icon on Map: Option for displaying a device with an Icon or an Arrow on the map.
- – No Connection Arrow Color: Color of the icon on the map while the Device is offline.
- – Moving Arrow Color: Color of the icon on the map while the Device is moving.
- – Icon – Choose object marker icon or upload your own, the icon will be used to display the Device on the Map.
- – Tail Color: Set the color of the vehicle tail shown on the map.
- – Points Quantity: Number of points for the tail.
The ‘Info’ section displays the latest coordinates, time and parameters received from a device.