Left Panel displays Devices List, Notifications, Places and History tabs.
- 1. Minimise – Minimise the left panel to display a larger map view.
- 2. Devices tab – View a list of your tracking devices in the account.
- 3. Notifications tab – View recent alarms and their time / dates. To add an Alarm refer to: Alarms
- 4. Places tab – Allows to view, create, edit and delete Routes, Zones and Markers.
- 5. History tab – View a tracking device’s route history for a certain period of time. Create history reports and export them.
- 6. Object icon – Icon of the object that will be displayed on the map.
- 7. Object information – Name of the Device, date and time of last received data.
- 8. Speed indicator – Shows current object speed.
- 9. Battery Level – Displays battery level of the device.
- 10. GPRS indicator – shows GPRS and GPS status.
- – Grey icon – no GPRS and GPS
- – Orange icon – no GPS signal
- – Green icon – GPRS and GPS are OK
- 10. Quick access – Clicking on the GPRS icon brings up Quick Access menu.
- – View recent route history,
- – Follow an object,
- – Display street view,
- – View and edit an object.