‘Send Command’ allows sending SMS messages to a Device for configuring it remotely. SMS messages can be used for changing the location update frequency, turning on/off vibration alarm and deep sleep mode, and allows resetting the tracking device remotely.
- – Click on the ‘Send Command’ button on the Top Panel,
- – Select the device you would like to send a command,
- – Select the type of command,
- – Press ‘Send’ to send the command to the device,
- – SpyTrack Website requires SMS credits for sending commands to a device,